Year In Review- Games

By: Abdullah Elqadrivideo games
1. Assassin’s Creed 3
My favorite game of the year, and the latest installment in the Assassin’s Creed series, is set during the American Revolution. At first I imagined the newly implemented guns would ruin the stealth game play, but they actually added to the quality.  Along with the amazing game play, there is a strong story line that was as well written as the other games of the series. Its ending was surprising, and raises even more questions for the series to answer. It’s an excellent story to match its excellent game play. 2.  Max Payne 3
Max Payne is an amazing game. The graphics are astounding, the action incredible. This is one of my all-time favorite third person shooting games. The storyline is also really well done; it’s moving and very attention-grabbing. Overall, I like this game because it’s action packed; you won’t be able to let go of it.
3. Minecraft For Xbox
My third favorite game of 2012 has to be Minecraft. Minecraft might seem like a silly game that reminds one of playing with Legos, but the idea of this game is so much more than that. It is truly addictive. The sky is the limit when it comes to creativity. The game only needs one chance to make you an addict. Ten minutes can easily turn into an hour, into a day, into a week while playing this game. It’s life consuming, but in a good way.
Year in Review: Music
Year in Review: Television
Year in Review: Movies

View Comments (3)