By Madeline Swank
*Out of 42 surveyed*
Would you rather wear red to support valentines day or black to protest it?
Valentine’s Day is most commonly represented with the color red. Naturally, 92% of the students surveyed would wear red to support Valentine’s day. The other 8% would choose black to protest it.
Would you rather look like a werewolf but have an attractive personality or be very good looking and have a repulsive personality?
Out of all the students surveyed, 60% say that they would rather look like a werewolf with an attractive personality as opposed to being very good looking with a bad personality. The rest, 40%, would rather be very good looking but with a repulsive personality.
Would you rather receive one valentine from a secret admirer or 20 from friends?
67% of the 42 students surveyed would rather receive one valentine from a secret admirer than 20 valentines from friends. The other 33% would rather receive 20 valentines from friends.
Would you rather get tons of candy or tons of love letters?
Out of all the students surveyed, 66% of students would rather receive candy as opposed to love letters on Valentine’s Day. 34% would rather receive love letters than candy on Valentine’s day. Now we know the way to Tuscarora students’ hearts is through their stomach.